To be eligible for the Nickelodeon Pass Holder Whitelist Sale, you must hold a RECUR Pass with qualifying attributes in your RECUR Wallet during the snapshot on July 12th, 2022 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET.
You will receive one early access code that allows you to purchase a Nickelodeon Pack during the Whitelist Sale for each qualifying RECUR Pass that you hold during the snapshot.
The RECUR Pass criteria for qualification are as follows:
- One of:
- Most Occurring Color: Orange or Green
- Most Occurring Color: Neutral or Mixed with 2x Orange and 2x Green
- And one of:
- Property Tag: Prime, Three of a Kind, Palindrome, Full House, Four of a Kind, Square, Cube, Fibonacci, Perfect
- Color Set: Monochrome , Dichrome, or Trichrome
- Longest Sequence: 2, 3, 4, or 5
Your RECUR Pass will qualify as long as it is on the RECUR platform - regardless of whether it is listed for sale in the marketplace or not at the time of the snapshot. However, be careful if you list it - it could get scooped before the snapshot happens and you could lose your whitelist access!
Do you have a RECUR Pass off platform that qualifies according to the attributes above? If so, you will need to deposit it before the snapshot occurs on July 12th, 2022 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET in order to qualify for the Whitelist Sale. Please see our article on Depositing your RECUR Pass here for instructions on how to deposit your RECUR Pass to your RECUR Wallet.