Note: Currently select RECUR NFTs are available for withdrawal, with plans to support all experiences coming soon. At this time you can withdraw the RECUR Pass and NFTs from NFTU. Support for Top Gun: Maverick NFT Helmets will be available immediately after completing redemption and your Flight Pack opening; the ability to withdraw Top Gun: Maverick NFT Redemption tickets will be enabled on July 2nd, with the ability to withdraw Flight Packs being planned.
To Withdraw your RECUR NFT, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to the NFT you wish to withdraw and click Withdraw.
- Select the blockchain (Ethereum or Polygon) that you wish to withdraw your RECUR Pass to.
- Retrieve your wallet receipt address from your wallet of choice, being sure it is the address for the blockchain (Ethereum or Polygon) that you chose in the prior step.
- Paste or enter your wallet address. (Triple check that this matches - once the transaction is sent, it is irreversible.)
- You will be presented with a screen showing the blockchain, your wallet address, and the transaction fees, which will be deducted from your RECUR Wallet balance. At this time, withdrawing to Polygon is free on RECUR, but ETH fees will be subject to user approval to successfully withdraw. Be sure to confirm all information on this screen is accurate and acceptable.
- You will then enter the payment process to pay the withdrawal fee. Note: Only pre-funded RECUR Wallet balances are supported at this time. You cannot pay this fee with crypto. For more information about how to add funds to your RECUR Wallet, please see our article on Top Up here.
Once submitted, you will receive confirmation that the withdrawal is processing. To view the time to completion, click View Activity and you’ll be redirected to your account activity to track the progress of your withdrawal.
You can click on your Wallet address in the Activity feed to be redirected to the blockchain explorer of the network you’ve selected to see the blockchain progress in realtime.