RECUR requires you to follow the steps below to deposit RECUR NFTs through our user interface. NFTs sent directly to any RECUR crypto address outside of our user interface, including our Smart Contract Address, will not be retrieved and are considered permanently lost. For more information on NFT Withdrawals and Deposits, please see our NFT Withdrawal and Deposit FAQs.
To deposit your NFT back into your RECUR Wallet:
- Login to your RECUR account for the applicable experience or the RECUR Pass and click your profile picture in the upper right.
- Click on My Collection.
- Click the Deposit button.
- Select the chain where your NFT currently resides.
- Click on the Connect button to connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Select the NFT you would like to deposit and click Confirm.
You will then receive a confirmation indicating your transaction is now processing.
Currently select Experiences Powered by RECUR and the RECUR Pass are the only NFTs supported for deposit - however more NFTs from experiences powered by RECUR may become available for withdrawal and deposit in the future. You will also need a Metamask wallet for this process. To learn how to setup a Metmask wallet, please see our article here.