RECUR Pass attributes are derived from concepts in color theory and patterns in the numbers themselves. Each Pass has its own unique set of attributes, but some combinations of attributes are rarer than others. Here are a few attributes to look out for 👀
- Color Set:
- The number of unique colors on your Pass. Some examples include Monochrome (1 color), Dichrome (2 colors), and even Prismatic (every color occurs only once, like a prism that splits light 🏳️🌈⃤ ).
- Most Occurring Color:
- The most frequent color on your Pass. Some Pass holders will be team Red, others will be team Blue, and so forth. Pure white is 1/1. There will never be another.
- Special number patterns found within the Pass numbers. Fibonacci sequences 🌀, digits of irrational numbers 𝛑, squares, cubes, and more. It’s going to be a Full House 🃏
- Unique Number:
- This is the actual number on your pass, and each one is unique to the pass, and 1/1.
- Digit Sum:
- What do your numbers add up to if you add them all together? For example, 123 added together = 6. That is your digit sum.
- Longest Sequence:
- The longest repeating sequence of a number. For example, 11123 has a longer sequence than 123 or 1123 because 1 shows up more often consecutively.
For more details, please visit our Medium Post!