RECUR supports payment through cryptocurrency when checking out for NFTs.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- USDC: We only accept USDC sent on the Ethereum (ERC-20) network. Do not send any other form of USDC, as these transactions are irreversible.
- Ethereum: We only accept Ethereum sent on the Ethereum network.
- Bitcoin: We only accept Bitcoin sent on the Bitcoin network.
Here are some tips to ensure your crypto transactions go through smoothly:
- Please ensure that you input the blockchain address and exact amount specified by Coinbase Commerce. A new address and amount will be provided for each transaction that you attempt.
- Standard network transaction fees and gas fees apply. If you are sending Ethereum, please make sure to include enough gas for the transaction to go through.
- Please ensure that you are sending cryptocurrency on its native chain. For example, we do not accept ERC-20, BEP-2, or BEP-20 variants of Bitcoin.
- Crypto payments can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour to complete, depending on the cryptocurrency that you pay with and other network conditions. Ethereum transactions typically complete on the order of minutes; Bitcoin transactions may take up to an hour to complete.
- Once your payment goes from "Pending" to "Complete," your recently purchased NFT(s) will appear in your Collection.
Please reach out to support if you run into any issues with your payment.